The Ringgold depot was built in 1849. It is the only depot between
Atlanta and Chattanooga that has been in continuous use since May
9, 1850. (Col. J.G. Bogle)
NC&StL Preservation Society, Inc. is in no way
affiliated with the NC&StL Railway or any of it's successors.
As a non-profit entity, NCPS presents these pages to the public purely
for educational and historic interest.